Update Your Intel HD Graphics 630 Driver Easily
Looking to give your computer performance a boost? Without spending a dime, updating your graphics driver might just do the trick. Now that you’ve made sure you’re using the Intel HD Graphics 630, here’s your guide to keeping your driver for it most up-to-date. Check it out! 😉
Try these methods
As the method list suggests, you don’t have to try both. Just decide if you want to do it manually or automatically and take your pick:
By updating our Intel HD Graphics 630 driver manually, I mean we go to the official website, find the most up-to-date (and most importantly, correct) version, download the file and install it all by ourselves. It needs time, patience, and certain levels of computer skills. If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, or worrying about any risks in the process, jump to Method 2.
1) Go to Intel Download center.
2) Type Intel HD Graphics 630 in the search box, and click Intel® HD Graphics 630 as it pops up as a predicted result. Then click on the search icon .
3) Click the first result in the table to make sure you download the most recent release (in my case, Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10).
4) Click the .exe file to download. Then double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the update.
5) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged Intel HD Graphics 630 driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of All the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
That’s it – two methods to update your Intel HD Graphics 630 driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any further questions. 🙂