Update Your Intel HD Graphics 630 Driver Easily
It’s always important to update your graphics driver to its latest version to make sure your graphics card is working in tip top shape and improve the overall computer performance. In this post, we’re going to show you 2 easy ways to get the latest Intel HD Graphics 630 driver.
Update Intel HD Graphics 630 driver in Windows
- Update Intel HD Graphics 630 driver automatically (Recommended)
- Update Intel HD Graphics 630 driver manually
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to a flagged Intel HD Graphics 630 driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of All the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Intel keeps updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to Intel’s official website, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
- Go to Intel Download center.
- Type Intel HD Graphics 630 in the search box, and click Intel® HD Graphics 630 as it pops up as a predicted result. Then click on the search icon .
- Click the first result in the table to make sure you download the most recent release (in my case, Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10).
- Click the .exe file to download. Then double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Now congrats – you’ve already installed the latest Intel HD Graphics 630 driver. Feel free to comment below if you have any further questions. 🙂