Before you get start to download drivers, ensure that you know the AMD Graphics card model name or the PC model name, also the specific operating system that your PC is running (Windows 8 32-bit or Windows 8 64-bit).
Download Drivers from AMD Website
Let’s take AMD Radeon HD 6550D for example.
1. Go to AMD DRIVERS + DOWNLOAD CENTER and locate Manually Select Your Driversection.
2. Select the type of product that you have (For example, if you are using a desktop, select “Desktop Graphics”.).
3. Select the product family your product belongs to. For AMD Radeon HD Graphics cards, select Radeon HD Series.
4. Select your product according to your graphics card model (For AMD Radeon HD 6550D, select Radeon HD 6xxx Series.)
5. Select the supported operating system that you have (Windows 8 64-bit or 32-bit).
6. Click DISPLAY RESULTS then you will be directed to the download page.
7. In download page, locate the driver and click DOWNLOAD button to begin the download process. Note that the download options offered will vary depending upon the selection made in the previous step.
If you want to save more time on downloading drivers, you can use Driver Easy to help you (a driver update software compatible with Windows 8). Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect problem drivers, then give you a list of new drivers. So if the AMD Radeon HD Graphics driver is missing or outdated, Driver Easy will recommend a new AMD driver. All you need to do is click your mouse 2 times.
If you have no idea how to use Driver Easy Free version to update drivers, use the Professional version. With the Professional version, you can update all drivers by just clicking “Update All” button. We offer 30-day trial period. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can get a full refund for any reason.