If the Wi-Fi connection of your ASUS computer is not working properly, or if you want to keep it in good condition, you should update your wireless adapter driver.
To update your ASUS WiFi driver
The following are two methods that can help you update the driver for the wireless adapter on your ASUS computer.
You can get the driver for your wireless adapter from the official ASUS website. To do so:
1) Go to the official ASUS website, then search your computer model.
2) Go to the driver download page for your computer, then download the correct and latest driver for your wireless adapter.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your wireless driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your wireless adapter to download the latest and correct driver for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).