If you’re using GeForce GT 710 graphics card, and found your monitor resolution is poor, you’re not a lone. Many Windows users have reported this issue. To fix the issue, you can try to update the graphics card driver.
You can download and update the driver from NVIDIA’s official website easily. But if you’re not sure how to download and update the driver manually, you can refer the steps below:
1) Go to the support website of NVIDIA. You can choose to automatically detect the driver you need by using this tool of NVIDIA, or fill in the information in the next section and then hit START SEARCH to search directly for the driver.
2) Now, choose from the list of the driver that you need and click into the download page of it.
3) Click AGREE & DOWNLOAD to continue.
4) Follow the on-screen instructions to get this driver downloaded.
5) When the download finishes, double-click the download file and run the installation.
6) You might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect when the installation finishes.
7) Check to see if the poor resolution issue resolves.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged GT 710 driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If it turns out that the pro version is not satisfying enough, just ask for a refund 30 days within the purchase and we will take care of it for you.