GTX 660 Driver Update Easily
The GeForce GTX 660 is built for fast and fluid 1080p gaming in the latest DirectX 11 and NVIDIA PhysX-enabled games. Therefore, you ought to keep GeForce GTX 660 driver up to date for the best gaming experience.
There are two ways you can update your GeForce GTX 660 driver:
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
1) Go to NVIDIA Downloads Center. Then set following items one by one:
Product Type to be GeForce, Product Series to be GeForce 600 Series, Product to be GeForce GTX 660, Operating System to be (according to your PC).
Note: See How to check Windows Operating System Version.
2) Click DOWNLOAD and then install by prompts.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the GTX 660 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).