AMD RX 480 Graphics Drivers Download & Update Easily!
This post shows you three trustworthy ways that you can download and update your Radeon RX 480 Graphics card driver. You can choose the following ways as per your won situation.
1: Update Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card Driver via Device Manager
2: Update Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card Driver Manually
1) Open Device Manager. Locate and expand the category Display adapters. Then double click the AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card you have.
2) Then go to Driver tab, and choose Update Driver….
3) Then choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
4) Microsoft will search automatically for your AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card driver now. But if you see the following notification:
You need to go for other ways to get your display card driver updated since Microsoft cannot help you do this for now.
1) First, go to the support website of AMD drivers: AMD Drivers + Download Center. Scroll down a little bit to choose from the Radeon RX 400 Series section your operating system.
2) Then choose to download the Radeon Software by pressing the Download button on the side.
3) If you need more drivers for you AMD Radeon RX 480, you can also choose the Optional Downloads bar and then choose to download the drivers accordingly.
4) Then go to Device Manager again. Locate and expand the category Display adapters. Then double click the AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card you have.
5) Then go to Driver tab, and choose Uninstall.
Press OK to continue.
6) Then double click the downloaded AMD Radeon RX 480 driver, and run the installation manually.
7) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect after the installation.
Your sound problem is probably being caused by driver issues. The steps above may resolve it, but if they don’t, or you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged audio driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).